robin

Default i need help writing an essay

i need to know what words not to use in a formal essay
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Much the same as the ones that you would not use in church.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"robin" wrote in message
i need to know what words not to use in a formal essay

greenmann greenmann is offline
Junior Member

I'm also interested in it.
MSWordGuy MSWordGuy is offline
Banned

The best strategy for any essay is to know your audience and adapt your essay according to their tastes. If your audience is, say, a middle-aged male teacher, then you should keep this in mind when writing an essay. Don't write it the way you would write an essay for someone your own age or a friend.
Vashei Vashei is offline
Banned

Writing written papers is quite a complex process. Without a base and training, you will take a long time to write a work for your teacher. If we talk about my personal experience, I would rather say that it was not easy without helpers from studycrumb.com , where everyone can find and order the service he needs.

Nemesiss Nemesiss is offline
Banned

My brother is completely lazy. Imagine, he orders essays on the Nerdy Writers service and delivers them as if he wrote it himself. The service itself is cool, you can really order it inexpensively, but the essence of my indignation is that he should do it himself, and not pay other people to do it. It's not right. A friend advised him this site, the same blockhead as Nick. Both are constantly in computer games, they don’t care about anything, only play toys, and run with girls.
samuelddarden samuelddarden is offline
Junior Member

If you need to conduct research, do so. Simply search for the most relevant information. Look for key ideas that you will undoubtedly include in your paper. Note that you only have a limited amount of time to complete your essay, so be clear and efficient in your research. Begin with the most basic elements, such as the introduction and conclusion. Each one should include a major idea, supporting evidence, summing phrases, and transitions to the following paragraph. By the way, check the article by Jonathan J Kingston if you want to play Fast & Furious game for free of charge.
goodwriter goodwriter is offline
Junior Member

Do not use first-person pronouns ("I," "me," "my," "we," "us," etc.). ...
Avoid addressing readers as "you."
Avoid the use of contractions.
Avoid colloquialism and slang expressions.
Avoid nonstandard diction.
Avoid abbreviated versions of words.
Avoid the overuse of short and simple sentences.