laurencewithau laurencewithau is offline
Junior Member

Default error message about document not available

Hi everyone. I have a Word 2010 document called "book sequel", which I open every day. Today, however, it won't open. instead I get the following message

'The drive or network connection that the shortcut “book sequel. link” refers to is unavailable. Make sure that the disk is properly inserted or the network resource is available and try again.'
This is my book document, the most important document I have. I have not done anything I am aware of that could have caused this. I did rename the document, but that was a week ago and I've opened it every day since then. My other Word 2010 documents open as normal. I would be very grateful for any help. Thanks, Laurence