Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
mere11580

Default page extend past the ruler in page layout view

I am using Microsoft Word 2003. I am viewing the document in page layout view
and the document extends past the horizontial ruler by approx 1 1/2 inches on
the right side. It also prints like this. The margins are all set at 1 in and
the document is letter size. How do I fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Check the formatting of the paragraphs for a negative right indent.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP