Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Randy Rich

Default Legal Pleading anomoly

I'm facing an unusual challenge with the County Counsel in our county. They
have a pleading document - based on the wizard created one in Word (Office
XP) and for one attorney and one computer the left hand line numbering -
while visible (but greyed out) in the print view - will not print. I can see
the text box tied to the header on the page, but there is nothing that
indicates it won't print. The sections look normal, the formating looks
good, everything else prints, but the numbers along the left of the page
will not. Others can print it, this one user cannot. I've moved it to the
center of the document to see if it was a margin thing, no change. I've
altered the font and the color and the shading. Nothing shows up. I've
printer to different printers to see if the printer driver would make a
difference. It didn't. I'll bet I'm just missing something easy, but I've
tried all I know. Does anyone out there who's overcome this before got any
ideas for me?
--
Thanks, Randy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Charles Kenyon

Change the print options to print drawing objects.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Randy Rich" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Randy Rich

I'm interested to know where you got the batteries for your crystal ball!
That answer was exactly the issue. Thanks for much for your insight and your
help. Regards, Randy
----