Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Don Monroe

Default Word shows wrong orientation in print preview

MS Word 2004, Vwesion 11.2 adds unwanted page breaks, and in Print Preview
show landscape orientation when in Page Setup, portrait is selected. Document
prints in portrait format, but with unwanted page break. When landscape is
selected, Print Preview shows two pages, side by side, in portrait format,
but prints in landscape format, but with short lines.. Did I do something to
cause this? It hasn't always behave like this.