How do I obtain the Olive Oil font file?

Old February 6th 06, 02:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I obtain the Olive Oil font file?

I'm trying to obtain the Olive Oil font file contained in some users Word
programs.
Old February 6th 06, 02:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Did you search Google?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old January 24th 07, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ehrhartl

Sodexho,

Were you ever able to obtain the Olive Oil Font file?

I am using WORD 2002 and since it was reloaded onto my new computer I
don't have the Olive Oil font any more. I have a document that I used
this font for and now when I bring up the document it is showing as
symbols and it won't let me change it to any other font...

--
ehrhartl
Old January 24th 07, 07:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tom Willett

Did you Google for olive oil font?

http://www.scrapvillage.com/fontsno.htm

Old March 17th 21, 10:44 AM
Laurence40 Laurence40 is offline

But generally these products are called CBD oil since CBD is the most important component https://cbdacbd.com
Old March 22nd 21, 05:51 AM
gustavowoltmann gustavowoltmann is offline

It's very easy and I can help you. But for this, I have need free time and In this time, I can clarify this problem. Gustavo Woltmann