Rolling back word documents

Old March 12th 07, 12:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cloudtoes

Default Rolling back word documents

How do you roll back a word document after it has been saved?
Old March 12th 07, 03:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Provided you haven't closed the document you can use undo, otherwise you
load the backup. Without the backup you are stuck with the changed version.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org