Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LostDesertGirl LostDesertGirl is offline

Default table height & width

How can I maintain height & width in a table?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:38:01 -0800, LostDesertGirl
wrote:

How can I maintain height & width in a table?

For the width, click Table AutoFit Fixed Column Width.

For the height, select the entire table, go to Table Table Properties Row,
and set an Exact height (that sets all the rows to the same height; later you
can click in an individual row, come back to this dialog and set a different
height for that row).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman