mclean

Default Where can I find a template for "Bid For Services"?

I want to find a template to use for my cleaning business in order to provide
bids for services.
Tom Ferguson

Some examples
http://www.vita.virginia.gov/projects/cpm/templates.cfm
http://purchasing.state.nv.us/masters.htm

Also, best to check with the particular organization about any
requirements for bids. They might have the forms available or prefer a
particular format or form to which they can refer you.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"mclean" wrote in message
:I want to find a template to use for my cleaning business in order to
provide
: bids for services.

Uncle Joe

Never forget dear Google for searching for information. I Googled
"bid for services" and got ten pages of "hits." Perhaps none contain
the information you seek but, then again, you may find several
specific
answers. It doesn't hurt to check Google every time you have a
question.
Google never ceases to amaze me.