Denise Freiburger

Default Printing a list of styles associated with a particular template

Hi all

I'm wondering if there's a way to print a list of the styles associated with
a particular template.

The only thing I've come up with so far is to screen cap the Organise area
of the Template/Addn ins bit by bit. This is a bit of a pain for templates
with a lot of styles.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Denise Freiburger
Jezebel

Open the template. Print it, with 'Styles' selected in the 'Print What' list
on the Print dialog.

"Denise Freiburger" wrote in
message ...
Hi all

I'm wondering if there's a way to print a list of the styles associated
with
a particular template.

The only thing I've come up with so far is to screen cap the Organise area
of the Template/Addn ins bit by bit. This is a bit of a pain for
templates
with a lot of styles.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Thanks
Denise Freiburger

Delete Styles Hague2 Microsoft Word Help 9 July 31st 07 11:25 AM
Styles in Word 2003 Jessy Microsoft Word Help 2 February 1st 05 11:49 AM
list styles Beth W Microsoft Word Help 1 December 1st 04 11:18 AM
Where do I make mailing list for printing on labels? Annie Miami Microsoft Word Help 2 November 26th 04 08:14 AM
Importing Styles Charles Kenyon New Users 0 November 24th 04 11:38 PM