Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word's word count feature should be able to count sentences also

Well, that is what I have maintained from the outset.

"Greg" wrote in message
oups.com...
For what it is worth, Word (the word processor that has brought us all
together in this discussion) considers "Mr." correct (with English U.S.
set as the language) and Mr or MR correct with (English U.K. set as the
language). In an effort to assuage a widening rift, can we agree that
either an be completely correct dependent on the users chosen language?