gschienke

Default Is it possible to change the location of where backup copies are s

The subject says it all. I want to have backup copies saved someplace other
than my primary document folder because I find the plethora of documents
beginning with "Backup" difficult to wade through if I am searching for a
document by date.

gschienke

That was my first thought, but while choosing where to place AutoRecover
files is an available option, at least on my version of Office, there is not
a similar option for placing backup documents.

Thanks, though, for the rapid reply.

Graham Mayor

The backup in question always goes in the same folder as the document - and
is not configurable (nor is it a backup). Sammy has posted a link to my web
page which suggests an alternative approach.