Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lyn123 lyn123 is offline

Default Where is a list of all button and menu commands and what they do?

Need to know what each of the commands do that are listed in the Commands
list of the All Commands category in the Customize dialog box.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Customize dialog used to tell this: when you selected a command, there
was a Description field that provided some help. Some commands didn't have
descriptions, and some of them weren't very helpful, but they were better
than nothing. Now about the best you can do is try typing the command name
in the "Type a question for help" box and hoping you'll get some relevant
results.