Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Freedom Freedom is offline

Default How can I print a document that shows the spelling error marks?

I'm trying to teach students about spelling and grammer in their creative
writing. I'd like to be able to print a Word document that has the red
spelling and green grammer error markers in it so that they can see them on
the printed page.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would need a screen capture utility such as SnagIt to do this, but you
are not going to be much help to your students until you learn how to use
the spell checker yourself.