Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pinnacle#1 Pinnacle#1 is offline

Default Word Closes while minimized

When opening a document in Word, closing that document, then minimizing Word
it will automatically close by itself after a period of time(about 20
minutes). I have tried the fix of removing the handwriting recognition tool
and also updated to office 2003 service pack 3. The handwriting recognition
fix works if you have multiple files open with word, but what if you have
nothing open? Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks