Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
demars demars is offline

Default Help need some answers ASAP

I am trying to take 4 8 1/2 x 11 pages with variable data on each page and
send them to a Ricoh 7500 copier as a 11 x 17 newsletter. The first one
prints fine then on the others page 1 and 2 have the correct info but pages 3
and 4 have the data for a different person. What can I do I have 10,000 of
these to print.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Is this being done by mail merge? How are the four pages arranged on the 11
x 17 sheet? Pages 1 and 4 on one side and pages 2 and 3 on the other, with
page 2 behind page 1 and page 3 behind page 4, or pages 1 and 2 on one side
and pages 3 and 4 on the other side.

What you almost certainly will have to do is modify the datasource so that
it contains the necessary information in the correct sequence. That can
normally be done by using a macro, once it has been determined how the
datasource needs to be modified to produce the required output.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Please Help ASAP Angela New Users 2 May 3rd 08 04:27 PM
PLEASE respond ASAP Prasant Microsoft Word Help 1 April 5th 08 10:41 AM
References and help ASAP.... DanielWalters6 Microsoft Word Help 1 June 19th 07 03:45 PM
Please help asap Salman Microsoft Word Help 4 September 7th 06 02:15 PM
Please help ASAP! cwitdavis Microsoft Word Help 2 August 7th 05 04:20 AM