Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
djf djf is offline

Default how do I set up static stationary with my own logo and address lin

Is there any way to do a layout and have it remain static. When I type from
one page to the next my header remains and my address stays in place on the
bottom and is not "pushed" by my typing.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Read http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Letterhead.htm.

--