Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sam Sam is offline

Default Why I can't upload my saved resume?

I have saved my resume in MS Word 20007 but when I want to upload it some web
page to post my resume I get erro message saying that this fife can't be
uploaded. Can one tell me what is going on?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Probably because you have saved it as the native Word 2007 file format
(.docx) and that site doesn't recognize it yet.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~