Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jamiller

Default Mail Merge Envelopes: Recipients won't show up on envelopes?!?!

I am trying to print these damn Christmas card envelopes but...
When I get to the point where I select my recipient list, I select the
recipients I want and the number of recipients shows up & I can scroll
through them, but they don't show up on the document. Tried to print, but
they obviously didn't show up on the envelope either. The return address
does, however. I went through the microsoft tutorial several times in hopes
that I had done something wrong, but same result each time. Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Did you insert the required mergefields into the Address section of the
envelope.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Jamiller" wrote in message
I am trying to print these damn Christmas card envelopes but...
When I get to the point where I select my recipient list, I select the
recipients I want and the number of recipients shows up & I can scroll
through them, but they don't show up on the document. Tried to print, but
they obviously didn't show up on the envelope either. The return address
does, however. I went through the microsoft tutorial several times in
hopes
that I had done something wrong, but same result each time. Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jamiller

Thanks Doug... That was as easy as I assumed it would be, but now I can't get
the country field to show up, even though I treated it just like the rest of
the fields. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

The address details are located in a Frame, the dimensions of which are
specified by the Format Frame section of the EnvelopeAddress style. You may
need to increase the dimensions of that Frame to provide sufficient space
for the country to appear.