GKW in GA

Default Edit/Paste Special/Unformatted Text also copies formatting

When I create a macro to do Edit/Paste Special/Unformatted Text . The
formatting of the text being copied also gets copied into the destination
document. When I do it manually off the menu, it works fine but the macro
seems to be ignoring the Unformatted Text portion. I have Word 2002

GKW in GA

I hate to ask this but I am not very familiar with using VB with Word. Would
you be so kind as to walk me throught steps of pasting the code into VB and
then making it available to my Word document

Thanks again

GKW in GA wrote:

When I create a macro to do Edit/Paste Special/Unformatted Text . The
formatting of the text being copied also gets copied into the destination
document. When I do it manually off the menu, it works fine but the macro
seems to be ignoring the Unformatted Text portion. I have Word 2002

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GKW in GA

I noticed that whenever I use Mr. Mayor's macro that if the test being copied
is bulleted, then when you paste the text using this macro, it pastes the
bullet along with the text, you can then backtab and remove the bullet in
fron of the text

GKW in GA wrote:

When I create a macro to do Edit/Paste Special/Unformatted Text . The
formatting of the text being copied also gets copied into the destination
document. When I do it manually off the menu, it works fine but the macro
seems to be ignoring the Unformatted Text portion. I have Word 2002

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

This is to be expected; pasting as unformatted text includes
numbers/bullets, but as actual characters, not as formatting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP