Stephanie Hudson

Default Where is the Catagory field in Outlook when mail merged with Word.

I am mail merging my outlook data file with a word document but a catagory
from outlook is not appearing on this data list.

The catagory, "Catagory", in Outlook does not come up.
Peter Jamieson

Several Outlook fields do not appear when you use the Mail Merge Wizard (or
the old Mail Merge Helper) to retrieve Outlook data. As long as you are
using Word/Outlook 2000 or later you should be able to initiate your merge
from Outlook (select the contacts you want in Outlook, then use Outlook
Tools|Mail Merge) and you will see the "Categories" field. If you want to
filter your data using categories, you will probably find it much eassier to
do that in Outlook as well.

Peter Jamieson
"Stephanie Hudson" Stephanie wrote in
message ...
I am mail merging my outlook data file with a word document but a catagory
from outlook is not appearing on this data list.

The catagory, "Catagory", in Outlook does not come up.

Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm