Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TC TC is offline

Default How do I set an image to appear on every page in the side margin?

I want to insert the same image, in the same place on every page, at the side
of the page. Headers and Footers allow me to do this at the top or bottom of
the page but I can't work out how to do it down the side of a page. I am
using Word 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DeanH DeanH is offline

It is Headers and Footers you use to accomplish your needs.
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm
The instructions are not specifically for 2007, but this will point in the
right direction
Remember, an image in or anchored to the header are always dimmed when
working in the document body and vice versa.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"TC" wrote:

I want to insert the same image, in the same place on every page, at the side
of the page. Headers and Footers allow me to do this at the top or bottom of
the page but I can't work out how to do it down the side of a page. I am
using Word 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Insert the image as a floating object anchored to the header; it will then
repeat on each page (using that particular header). See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm for the general
principles.

--
Stefan Blom