Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
photographer611 photographer611 is offline

Default How do I assign a printer to a document?

We have an electronic medical records program that uses Word 2007 to print
documents and labels from Word documents set up through the EMR program. We
frequently print labels to a separate label printer, and would like to know
if theres a way to set the label printer as the default printer for our
label templates instead of having to select the label printer each time we
need to print a label?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Unlike Publisher, Word does not offer the capability to associate a specific
printer with a document. But you can create a toolbar button to print from a
specific printer. See http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

"photographer611" wrote in
message news