Darrel

Default Copying from Excel to Word

When I copy an area from excel that has a black background and colored text
and paste it in Word as a picture, the text doesn't show up but the
background does. How do I get the text to show up. Note: When I use white
text, it works, however when I use any colored text, the text doesn't show
up. Also, I need to be able to "paste as a picture" in Word.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RGFycmVs?=,

When I copy an area from excel that has a black background and colored text
and paste it in Word as a picture, the text doesn't show up but the
background does. How do I get the text to show up. Note: When I use white
text, it works, however when I use any colored text, the text doesn't show
up. Also, I need to be able to "paste as a picture" in Word.

Let's start with the last, and see if that helps with the first...

Select the cells in Excel, then hold down the SHIFT button, click the Edit
menu, and choose "Copy as picture". Now go to Edit/Paste Special and choose
Excel worksheet object as the format. Click on the object to select it, then
Ctrl+Shift+F9 to convert this into a picture.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org