Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Confused - Marbella Confused - Marbella is offline

Default I created an A3 document, how do I change it to A4

I am using Word 2007. I have created a poster in A3 size and wondered if
there was an easy way to convert the A3 poster to an A4 poster without
starting all over again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Try scale to A4 from the print dialog.