stormtraveler

Default mail merge 0 entered where other data should be

I am trying to make a invoice Using Excel and Word.

For some reasons some fields that should be entered as text are coming up as
"0" I had a problem with the dollar amount but I had found a way to format
the code.

Does any one know where I can find a way to alter the mail merge code to
only reflect the data as it is in the Excel file.