Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole Nicole is offline

Default Why does office word say "office version does not match"

can anyone help me I have just installed microsoft office 2007. And everytime
i enter microsoft word a little box comes up saying "office version does not
match". Need someone to tell me what i did wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You probably have an add-in installed that is intended for an earlier
version of Word. Locate the add-in and either upgrade or uninstall it.

Nicole wrote:
can anyone help me I have just installed microsoft office 2007. And
everytime i enter microsoft word a little box comes up saying "office
version does not match". Need someone to tell me what i did wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Nicole,

There can be a few different causes for this. Did you upgrade from an earlier version? If so, you can, for example have an outdated
add-in, included the Office 2003 Business Contact Manager still in play.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP