Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jazzbaby Jazzbaby is offline

Default How do I download a template from a website to Microsoft Word?

I purchased a template from a website to enable me to print multiple copies
of a correlated title page for each of 100 CD's I am currently preparing to
load into a Rock-ola Jukebox. Each page accomodates information for 2 CD's:
a 2 digit disc number in a center box and numbered line by line space for all
individual tracks. There were NO instructions included in the jukebox
owner's manual about this.

How do I download the template into Microsoft Word 2003?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
stman stman is offline

After downloading, copy the .dot file to one of the template locations.

Use either the User templates location (if only you will link to template)
or the Workgroup templates location (if others on the network will link to
the template). The locations can be found in Tools Options File Locations.