Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clayton Clayton is offline

Default Document Scanning

Hi, I used document scanning alot in Office 2003, now that I have moved to
Office 2007 I can not find it anymore?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Microsoft Office Document Imaging is an optionally installed
feature in Office 2007. Just add the feature to your
installation as described at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/he...340671033.aspx .
You'll find the feature in the Office Tools category.

Clayton wrote:
Hi, I used document scanning alot in Office 2003, now that I have moved
to Office 2007 I can not find it anymore?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clayton Clayton is offline

Thanks, I have already added it, but can't find anything in Word about
import from scanner

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...