Micheline

Default Fax Address Book (from Contacts)

Hey Scott, Since you've been able to fix your problem, perhaps you could
help me with mine. I did as you suggested and everything looks good when I
go to START, ACCESSORIES, ADDRESS BOOK, but when I have a Word Office 2003
doc. opened and send it to the fax printer, the address book that opens up,
contains NO data. It's as if the fax printer is pointing to a totally
different WAB that the one associate with this user. Do you have any
suggestions? The 'perfect' situation would be to use the contacts list in
Outlook 2003 shared folder on our server sigh.

I haven't been able to find anywhere how to point or link the fax wizard
with a particular WAB.

Thanks!
Micheline
}]

"Scott" wrote:

The solution to my own question can be found at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/bo...lutions/76.asp

"Scott" wrote:

When using QuickBooks (or Word), I am trying to send a fax (File|Print|Fax).
I use Outlook 2002. The fax wizard starts as I think it should and then asks
me to select my data source. I'm given the option of 'Shared Contacts' or
'Main Identify's Contacts.' Neither of these options has data in it and my
Contacts list (option) does not appear. Any thoughts?

Graham Mayor

Windows Fax should access the Contacts list from Outlook if that contacts
list is available as an address book to Word - you may need to ask in an
Outlook ng if you are unable to get it to do so.