Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Regency Regency is offline

Default Office Outlook 2007 With Business Contact Manager

Hi
We are a small business with 2 people based at different locations.
We need an email system and database that shares information, so that all
contacts and notes either of us enter are sent via some sort of sync to the
other.
This way if either of us are away the other can look up and manage the other
persons customers.
Is this possible with the above programe and if so how does it send the
sync, is it via email??
I would really appreciate any help you can offer.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You have posted in a newsgroup devoted to Microsoft Word. You will get
better advice if you post in an Outlook newsgroup.

http://word.mvps.org