Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DrJesse DrJesse is offline

Default Where is the "document view group" in word starter 2010?

In Word Starter 2010, I am unable to find the document view group of icons.

My issue is that I am trying to zoom in on a pre-2010 document and cannot
find the Zoom feature in 2010. In searching Help, there is no help for the
phrase document view group which is mentioned in my previous Zoom search.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com Pamelia Caswell via OfficeKB.com is offline

There's a slider at the far right of the status bar (with - at one end and +
at the other). The number to the left of the minus shows the percentage of
the zoom. You can type in the box to change to a specific zoom value.

The view tab on the ribbon has a zoom group. Lots of options there.

If your mouse has a wheel, you can hold down CTRL and roll the wheel to zoom
in and out. This is a windows feature and works in many Windows applications.

As far as I can tell, these features haven't changed from W2007.

HTH,
Pam

DrJesse wrote:
In Word Starter 2010, I am unable to find the document view group of icons.

My issue is that I am trying to zoom in on a pre-2010 document and cannot
find the Zoom feature in 2010. In searching Help, there is no help for the
phrase document view group which is mentioned in my previous Zoom search.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I would suggest that you post to the microsoft.beta.officestarter.general
newsgroup

These newsgroups are for issues relating to released versions of Word.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

news