Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
vannasmoma vannasmoma is offline

Default paper detected does not match paper size or type selected?

I am trying to print invitations. I went to page set-up, then paper size and
adjusted the size to 8 h and 6 w. The size of the actually invitations...went
to print them and "Paper Mismatch" keeps coming up on my printer. What am I
doing wrong? Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Leave the paper size as the default, and set the margins so that the text on
the document is located in the desired place.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.