Mariam

Default repeat fields in word - template

Hi, I would like to create a template with fields in it that will be repeated
numerous times throughout a document, but I want to only have to enter the
information once. For example, the name of a subject appears 15 times
throughout a contract, is there a way for me to type that in once and have it
update the other fields.

Thx,
Mariam