Rshog

Default How to format Australian envelope with pre-printed postcode block

Australian envelopes are printed with four boxes in the lower right for the
postcode. How do I line up the address postcode with the boxes using Word
2003?
Graham Mayor

If Australian addresses are anything like UK addresses, this might be a
problem - particularly if you want to attempt to use the envelope wizard.
The answer is to use an envelope template associated with code to read the
data from Outlook and add it to the appropriate parts of the envelope, with
the option to cancel the macro and enter unrecorded addresses by hand.

The type of code required is used in the envelope templates available for
download from my web site. The code may require modification.

I am currently in the process of emigrating so may not have time to modify
the code for you, but if you need some help with it, I'll need to see one of
your envelopes. If you have a scanner send me a scanned image of an envelope
via my web site link.