Leah@theranch

Default How do I customize labels in MSword? (font, size, etc.)

I am having trouble customizing a label in MS Word. I would like to change
the font and size - also would like to print different words on each label
Graham Mayor

From the Label dialog - select New Document.This will; give you a table that
follows the label layout. You can enter what you wish in the cells and
format them like any other table.

Leah@theranch wrote:
I am having trouble customizing a label in MS Word. I would like to
change the font and size - also would like to print different words
on each label

Jay Freedman

Leah@theranch wrote:
I am having trouble customizing a label in MS Word. I would like to
change the font and size - also would like to print different words
on each label

After selecting the appropriate label stock in the Labels dialog, leave the
Address box empty and click the New Document button. This creates a one-page
document containing an empty table, in which each cell is sized to fit one
label. If you can't see the cell boundaries, click Table Show Gridlines
(these gray lines don't print).

Type whatever you like in whichever labels you want. Then format the text as
you would any other text, by selecting it and choosing a font and size.

If you want to include graphics on the labels, see
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman