Sandy Marketing

Default Headers and Footers

How do I get the same footer on every page? I am working in a document that
was created by someone else. It looks like they put their footers in a text
box. When I tried to change the information in the footer, I had to do so on
every page of the 68 page document! Can I make the changes with one simple
keystroke? (It has several sections in the document, if that makes a
difference).

CyberTaz

Hi Sandy-

Just to get started, go to ViewHeader and Footer. For more info, check Word
Help on Headers & Footers. Post back if any specific issues arise.

HTH |:)