Annette

Default remove warning signs appearing on a word document

I need to remove the warning sign that appears (yellow triangle with !)
every time i open a word document that has been modified. The warning tells
me that a table in the document has been corrupted but the table has in fact
been deleted.
The document is fine it is just the warning sign i need to remove.

many thanks
Shauna Kelly

Hi Annette

It sounds like there is some corruption in the document. If this were my
document, I would proceed as described in the following:

How can I recover a corrupt document or template - and why did it become
corrupt?
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.