LenH

Default take 8.5X11 text and reduce it to 5'X5.5' text to create PDF file

putting together 8.5'X5.5' Marketing Postcard and trying to take text from
std 8'5"X11 file and reducing it to fit on 1/2 of the back of the Postcard or
an area approx 5'x5.5'. I would then create PDF and submit for printing. Help?
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See response to the question that you asked yesterday in the PageLayout
newsgroup.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.