Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lindsey Lindsey is offline

Default Multi Auto Dating Single Document

There is a document that we use everyday, however, the day and date are
needed on the document as well. I have been handwriting the date and day on
every form (a month or so ahead) Is there anyway to get word to automatically
print the day and date on every print without having to create multiple
documents?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use a PRINTDATE field.