Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TN TN is offline

Default Maximized window for Word is off

I've stumbled upon a problem I had before but somehow fixed (but have since
forgotten).

When I open up Word and try to maximize the window, it doesn't reach the top
of the screen - i can click onto things behind the window (like my desktop)
that are above the top bar of Word. In addition, the bottom part of the
window seems to go down below my task bar.

I had this problem when I first got my computer but somehow found a fix in
the settings. I just recently reset my personalized settings in Outlook and I
guess that carried over to Word and has given me the same problem again - the
only difference is that this time I can't find the fix.

Any suggestions?