Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
scrandell scrandell is offline

Default email address in form document

I have typed an email address within my form in word however once I turn
protection on the email address will not open outlook. How if possible to I
limit protection making the email address operable?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Scrandell

scrandell wrote:
I have typed an email address within my form in word however once I turn
protection on the email address will not open outlook. How if possible to I
limit protection making the email address operable?

I've never needed to use a mailto type hyperlink like this, but see if
this help:

Using hyperlinks in protected forms (by Cindy Meister and Dave Rado)
http://word.mvps.org/FAQS/TblsFldsFms/HLinksInForms.htm

2cents
Robert
--