Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
malki malki is offline

Default how to convert text on paper to digital form

i have some data printed on a paper but i cant find its soft copy. now i need
to use those data for another document and it is difficult to type the whole
thing again. is there any way i can scan the documents and convert that in to
digital form?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ChesterCoronel ChesterCoronel is offline

You need an OCR for this. In Microsoft Office we have what we call the
Microsoft Office Document Imaging wherein you can scan your document, perform
an Optical Character Recognition then from there you can now recreate the
document. Optical character recognition is not 100% accurate you will have to
do some proofreading and formatting on the document, well at least that's
better than typing the whole document again
--
Chester C. Coronel
Junior BSIT Student