Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandles Sandles is offline

Default style properties - how can I get these into a document

I want to set up standard styles for my office and document them in a manual.
Isthere any way of exporting style properties
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Summer Summer is offline

In 2003 prior do File Print Print What "Styles" will print them for active
document.

"Sandles" wrote in message
I want to set up standard styles for my office and document them in a
manual.
Isthere any way of exporting style properties

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Run a macro something like this:

Sub StyleDescription()
Dim oSty As Style
With ActiveDocument
For Each oSty In .Styles
.Range.InsertAfter "Name: " & oSty.NameLocal & ", Description: " &
oSty.Description & vbCr
Next
End With
End Sub

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Sandles wrote:
I want to set up standard styles for my office and document them in a
manual. Isthere any way of exporting style properties

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandles Sandles is offline

Thanks fo that, That was the solution I wastrying to remember I am still
trying to get something that puts it into word. Greg has a macro for it.

"Sandles" wrote in message
I want to set up standard styles for my office and document them in a
manual.
Isthere any way of exporting style properties

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Which line is highlighted?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

Sandles wrote:
I want to set up standard styles for my office and document them in a
manual. Isthere any way of exporting style properties

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sandles Sandles is offline

Thanks for that Greg, I have got it working, I will be trying to split out
the diffent aspects now.

Make sure that: