Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CLY CLY is offline

Default Wrong page got printed

I have a document with 15 pages. When the cursor is on page 11, I specify in
the print range to print current page, but page 10 is printed instead. Tried
typing in page 11 in the page range, page 10 still got printed.The page
numbering is in good order when displayed on the screen. This happened only
on pages before page13. There's no problem on printing for page 13, 14 and
15. Any advice of what I did wrong? Thanks a bunch.
--
cly
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I've seen similar problems when I had a manual page break before a paragraph
formatted as "Page break before" or before a Next Page Section break or the
like. This sort of thing can confuse Word.