Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Struggling Struggling is offline

Default Can I undelete deleted paragraphs in tracked changes?

When editing and tracking changes, I might delete a section and much later
change my mind. I can't figure out how to reinstate the deleted section.
Since I am the one doing the editing, it seems reasonable that I should be
able to change my mind. Can I do it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Struggling wrote:
When editing and tracking changes, I might delete a section and much
later change my mind. I can't figure out how to reinstate the
deleted section. Since I am the one doing the editing, it seems
reasonable that I should be able to change my mind. Can I do it?

As long as the change is still being tracked, you can right-click the
deletion and click Reject Deletion in the popup menu. You may first have to
go into the Track Changes options dialog and set the option so you can see
the deletion rather than having it hidden.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman