Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Barnard Mike Barnard is offline

Default Resize an existing document to fit within printer boundries?

Hi.

I have been sent several forms written in word. The problem is that
when I print them on my OKI laser the edges are missing.

I need to resize the whole document to shrink it to fit in the
printers margins. How? I don't want to try and redesign the form.
Changing font sizes is no use because there are boxes and graphics
too.

In a perfect world I'd just select all, drag the box edge and shrink
it all. Shame it's not a perfect world.

I have Word2007. They were created on an earlier version by someone
else.

Anyone help please? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Barnard Mike Barnard is offline

On Sat, 15 Dec 2007 11:54:36 -0500, CyberTaz
wrote:

Have you tried the "Scale to paper size" options in the lower right corner
of the Print dialog?

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

Not seen that one.... I'll report back soon. Thanks.

On 12/15/07 10:25 AM, in article ,
"Mike Barnard" wrote:

Hi.

I have been sent several forms written in word. The problem is that
when I print them on my OKI laser the edges are missing.

I need to resize the whole document to shrink it to fit in the
printers margins. How? I don't want to try and redesign the form.
Changing font sizes is no use because there are boxes and graphics
too.

In a perfect world I'd just select all, drag the box edge and shrink
it all. Shame it's not a perfect world.

I have Word2007. They were created on an earlier version by someone
else.

Anyone help please? Thanks.

when I try 2 resize 1 cell in a table, OTHER cells resize on their [email protected] Tables 1 March 18th 06 04:33 PM
Text Boundries zaher Microsoft Word Help 1 December 14th 05 03:03 PM
New Printer...can you change the settings for existing documents? Penny Miller Page Layout 2 August 23rd 05 03:20 PM
text boundries albatros Page Layout 3 February 17th 05 05:12 PM
Text Boundries Frustrated Jerry Page Layout 1 December 2nd 04 11:48 PM