Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gadgetmumma Gadgetmumma is offline

Default How maintain an attachment in Word 07 then send to Mail Recipient

In Word 2003 I could open a Word document WITH AN attachment; click on Send
to Mail Recipient.
In Word 2007, I can send the document to Mail Recipient after customizing
the QAT but the attachment has been lost.
Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks
Jenny