Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Vic Vic is offline

Default Word 2007 hyperlinks in document don't always work

When creating hyperlinks from one place in a document, to another place in a
document, the links don't always work. When they don't work, the cursor ends
up somewhere on the page that is just before the heading etc; where it should
have ended up. Entering new text and creating a new link doesn't seem to
change anything. Its great when it works, but hell when it doesn't. I've
read every reference, and tried everything that I can identify. Any help to
correct this issue will be truly appreciated. In documentation over 100
pages long, its a problem when customers can't navigate to the place in the
document where they need to go. Thanks in advance,
--
Vic