Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Colin Colin is offline

Default "object cannot be found' msg when I try to send outlook e-mail

I get 'object cannot be found' msg when I try to send outlook e-mail via word
or excel. I have an AOL acct that I have set up to work w/ outlook and when
I try to send a message and my word/excel sheet it tells me the message
failed and that an object cannot be found. Does anyone know what that is
supposed to mean and how I fix it so I can send e-mail. I am online, have
had comfirmation e-mails sent via outlook that I am on'line w/ AOL, but I
can't send my e-mails.